About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of Role:
- To oversee and support risk related governance infrastructure, including risk appetite, regulatory requirements, large exposure and committee materials.
- To conduct and timely deliver comprehensive credit portfolio analysis on CIB & CB, including credit risk appetite, portfolio deep dive, scorecard model monitoring, credit capacity as well as special review requested by senior management.
- To seek improvement/efficiency or support the system automation on credit risk and regulatory reporting process.
- To handle and oversea the timely submission of regulatory (PRA/HKMA/CBIRC) and internal CIB & CB risk MI request.
- To prepare the CIB & CB credit data mart from multiple TP & BI source for routine regulatory and portfolio reporting by data mining tool.
- To provide supporting and analysis for the group country risk monitoring and limit allocation separated by each business sector.
- Implement and on-going monitoring of Risk Committee approved risk appetite
- Support and prepare governance committee review packs as required
- Ensure the timely submission of regulatory or internal portfolio reporting as well as routine/ad hoc survey or data request from regulatory bureau
- Strengthen and enhance the portfolio analysis and MI reporting automation across the CIB & CB
- Provide the necessary risk governance support on bank wide project
Qualifications & Skills
- Experience in commercial banks risk management functions
- Credit related knowledge, including local credit related law and regulations
- High level of quantitative skills in modeling, stress testing, and regulatory capital assessment
- Professional data mining skills, especially in SAS, VBA, SQL, Excel etc.
- Graduate and/or Post-Graduate University degree, preferably in economics or accounting
- Fluent in written/spoken Mandarin and English
- Strong inter-persona! skills and communication skills
Apply on company website