About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Key Responsibilities: Business Analysis, Documentation, Requirement Elicitation, Interfaces Impact Analysis
- Responsible for providing consulting services to clients through a team.
- Identify and provide innovative improvements of products/services.
- Bring to the attention of management any problems and solutions or potential problems.
- Work with management in setting company standards for issues.
- Work directly with support team in directing and coordinating business unit level user support.
- Provide project leadership for major or more complex projects.
- Prepare business requirements for all development related to specific system.
- Prepare and monitor project plans and take corrective action as needed. Provide business unit level project management.
- Responsible for handling a team of business analysts, deployment of resources among various BU clients and performance appraisals for team members.
- Will have thorough knowledge of a chosen area/function.
- Prepare and monitor project plans and propose corrective action.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website