About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
The purpose of this role is to support the ICS Visualisation Lead drive the visualisation and data modelling for the ICS Sentinel Product, which is being delivered as part of Risk Management Framework Implementation (RMFI) Programme, which is part of the Information and Cyber Security (ICS) Transformation Remediation Programme (TRP), across Standard Chartered Bank. Sentinel will deliver multiple applications associated with ICS Risk, Threats & Reporting.
The ICS TRP brings together all material ICS investment activities. The portfolio will prioritize ICS investments to maximise risk reduction and capability improvement, while meeting compliance and legal obligations and minimising client impact. The portfolio provides a single end-to-end view of investment activities with regular tracking and reporting.
Information and Cyber Security risk has recently been established as a Principal Risk Type within the Enterprise Risk Management Framework. The new ICS Risk Type Framework (RTF) seeks to bring consistency in approach and introduce operational structure to the identification and mitigation of ICS risks. The RTF is based upon core best practice methods of ICS risk management including NIST.
The responsibilities will include:Sentinel Product
- Support the development of the visualization for the applications delivered by Sentinel
- Support the analysis of ICS data to be used to design various dashboards
- Support the establishment of the ongoing business operating model.
- Support a robust and efficient delivery plan by working with key stakeholders including the Office of the CISO and COOs/CIOs and face off to assigned Business lines, Functions and/or Regions.
- Support and apply the refinement of tools, templates and good practice.
- Manage the project professionally and efficiently, closely tracking timeline commitments for provision of information and action plans, and for validation of actions taken.
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values, Valued Behaviours, and Code of Conduct
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across the Bank.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate, and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
- Chief Operating Officers – Business teams
- Heads of Information & Cyber Security
- Head, Operational Risk Information for Functions
- Global Head of Information & Cyber Security Governance & Policy, CISO
Apply on company website