About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide project support to Head of Analytics and business insight as well as the Programme director and drive effective data aggregation and reporting of the programme
- Development of in-house management information tools & reporting including automation of reporting execution steps
- Improve existing and implement risk and regulatory related analytic
- Perform data/ database reconciliations and committee presentations generation, provide in-depth analysis, and succinct explanations of results obtained to key business stakeholders
- Collaborate and provide day-to-day support to all relevant business units, Group Finance, Treasury, Operation,
- Manage and engage key stakeholders across divisions, be a key driver supporting working Steering Groups and Steering Committees meetings as needed
- Engage stakeholders to raise the bar on quality delivery, collaboration and innovation.
- Data analytics, Financial Modelling, Interested Rate Risk modelling, Liquidity and ALM modelling.
- Computer science background
- Banking domain involving one or more of the following: Finance, Regulatory, Risk Management, Data Analytics,
- Stress testing methodologies, interest rate modelling, Quantitative finance
- Good knowledge of interest-bearing Assets and Liabilities and NII modelling.
- Experience in implementation of projects ideally through multi-country operations teams
- Experience as the key liaison with stakeholders to define and execute processes – business as usual and change
- Highly developed proficiency in using Microsoft Office packages such as Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Visio
- Experience in software design and development
- CFA, FRM or CQF certification will be consider a plus
- Highly developed communication and stakeholder management skills, able to converse in appropriate levels of detail with Business Heads, COOs/CIOs, Frontline, Middle Office/Operations Risk, Legal & Compliance (L&C), etc.
- Attention to detail
- High degree of responsibility
- Self-motivated, and works well in teams
- Very structured and very disciplined
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to challenge/ question
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website