About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good. We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities Strategy - Investigate complex multi-national Fraud Events effecting SCB Group, uncovering facts and reporting as appropriate to mitigate threats against the Bank. - Lead and perform ad hoc tasks, projects and other workstreams as directed by line management. - Contribute to and implement strategies for the investigation of Fraud. - Contribute to and implement strategies for the collection of intelligence relating to Fraud. - This is a Fraud Risk Management role helping the bank to manage its fraud risk. Business
- Analyse impact of fraud-related matters on the relevants business area and its operations.
- Support relevant stakeholders to make decisions based on current and possible future policies, practices, and trends.
- Support Fraud Risk Management by leading, performing or assisting in Group-wide investigations relating to various fraud events that have occurred effecting SCB, its clients, regulators or law enforcement.
- The role will include, inter alia, analysis of accounts, transactions, methodologies, client documentation and all other information which is available and required to fulfil the objectives stated in the Investigations or Intelligence Terms of Reference.
- The role holder will be expected to identify, assess investigations or intelligence requirements from inception, following the correct governance procedures, though to completion, reporting and liaison with other FRM colleagues and stakeholders throughout the Group.
- Assist to develop and keep up to date, appropriate policies/processes/DOIs to address fraud risks, aligning with relevant regulatory requirements.
- Provide advice to relevant stakeholders on investigations undertaken.
- Perform investigations and other fraud related tasks for cases referred to, or generated by FRM.
Our Ideal Candidate:
- Exposure to complex investigations in financial, law enforcement, regulatory or professional services.
- Having similar experience and/or applicability of experience to Fraud risk and investigations is an advantage.
- Good investigative decision making, recording investigations, identifying and completing lines of enquiry effectively
- Good knowledge of IT systems and Bank IT infrastructure would be an added advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills. An ability to get along well with others and to build networks and relationships
- Excellent communication and business writing skills
- A proactive attitude to support continued effectiveness and efficiency gains
- Any degree from a reputed university
- Any fraud qualifications
- Minimum five years of relevant experience
- Eligibility to work in Poland
Apply on company website