About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
- Understanding the requirements
- Prepare unit test cases and conditions
- Coding & development
- Unit testing
- Prepare system test cases
- System testing
- Support SIT
- Support UAT
- Implementation preparation & readiness
- Source code management using SVN
- Guide a small team of developers
- Project tasks level tracking with internal/external interface teams
- Project status updates based on project plan
- Highlighting project risks on time for management to act
- Quick learner/implementer in project management and Agile mode of project execution
- Clear and complete understanding of the SDLC lifecycle including data migration from legacy systems to Core Banking systems
- Ensure adherence of QMF process and Programming standards and release methodology.
- Ensure quality deliverable with minimal or NIL delivered defects.
- Imbibe metrics culture to track progress, correct deviations and take preventive actions accordingly
- Contributing to process improvement and ensure process compliance
- Allocate work to resources based on capability and availability to maintain optimal resource utilization
- Key business and stakeholder engagement and manage Release management communication with key stakeholders and impacted interface teams
- Java/J2EE, Angular, hibernate, Rest API and Spring Boot.
- MCA or BE
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website