About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Partner with Architects and Application teams to ensure solution design and delivery complies with Enterprise Standards and Principles
- Manage technical implementation and delivery across different application teams
- Collaborate with different teams(application/infra/security) to manage technical dependencies of solution
- Drive consistency in solution and delivery across application teams
- Initiate and drive building reusable libraries
- Anticipate and resolve any issues or risks in timely manner
- Own and lead API Roadmap for Retail and Wealth space
- Own and Manage API ecosystem to manage external and internal clients
- Provide Consultation and influence key design decisions catering to API ecosystem
- Strive to improve efficiency by adopting innovative and cost-effective solution
- Collaborate with external clients/partner/vendor and enable smooth onboarding to the API Platform
- Good understanding on design patterns, solution frameworks and modelling techniques
- Being well informed and up to date with leading market trends of the API industry
Our Ideal Candidate
- Experience in working on 3rd party API integrations and API Design
- Experience in Containerized/Serverless execution model
- Experience in building Cloud Native applications and adoption to DevOps methodology
- Exposure in building Open Banking APIs
- Well versed in following technology- REST, JSON API Spec, OAuth2, OIDC, Java frameworks, OAS 3.0
- A keen learner with an ambitious and results driven personality, who loves to share with other engineers
- Work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Work in an iterative approach, driven by customer feedback and data insights
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website