About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
· Develops new software solutions or major enhancements to existing software.
· Responsible for meeting development schedules and ensuring the delivered solution meets the technical specifications and design requirements
· Troubleshoots production problems related to application.
· Produce high quality technical documentation
· Undertake development tasks without supervision, including software designing, programming and testing within a Test-Driven Development process
· Monitor progress and provide updates to the Technical Lead / Project Manager
· Understand and apply a formal quality approach towards design, development and testing phases
· Support production rollouts and change implementations followed by successful UVT
Our Ideal Candidate
· 4- 6 years of total exp
· 2-5 years of exp in Openspan
· Should worked below applications (web/windows/citrix)
· 2-3 years of .Net or Java experience
· Good in database concepts
· Good in SDLC concepts
· Should worked with pega for resolving issues in openspan
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website