About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of software and software components adhering to high level of TDD and BDD disciplines.
- Collaborate with the other technology teams, business analysts and business stakeholders across CiB businesses.
- Bachelor of Computer Science or exceptional relevant experience.
- Precise and critical thinker with attention to detail.
- Fast learner.
- Open & trustworthy communication skills.
- Courageous to critique and suggest improvements.
- Team-based ethics but independent thinker.
- Outstanding development skills in Core Java.
- Experience with Spring framework/Spring Boot.
- Experience with Spring Boot based Micro-services beneficial.
- Distributed systems experience, such as Zoo-Keeper, Cassandra, etc.
- Strong experience on service oriented architecture using RESTfull services. Experience on middleware technology eg. Kafka, JMS.
- Experience on testing automation, Cucumber.
- Agile practices (Scrum, TDD, BDD) a must.
- Continuous Integration evangelist.
- Experience on Source code version control systems (GIT).
Apply on company website