About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Achieve personal sales target
- Segment focus, customer focus needs-based selling
- Meet new customers in the market everyday and convince them for Asset, liability & Wealth products
- Assist in implementation of Promotions and below the line activities in conjunction with the Regional Plan for new acquisition of customers across Personal segment.
- Derive insights to Competitor Sales activities and effectively counter the efforts.
- Operational quality - Errors free customer application & documentation
- Responsive and responsible selling
- Practice appropriate sales and marketing skill
- Continuously provide feedback to the manager of the acceptance of the products in the market and suggested changes that could provide impetus to the sales efforts.
- Ensure nil Customer complaints
- Conduct CDD, MLP & TCF diligently
- Zero tolerance – Fraud, Mis-selling
- Attend training, acquire knowledge and apply to job function
- Adhere to all policies, guidelines and procedures, comply with local regulatory requirements
- To comply with all applicable money laundering prevention procedures and report any suspicious activity to the Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager
Our Ideal Candidate
- Must be a graduate. MBA's will be preferred.
- Sales experience of at-least 3 years in Retail banking Industry/NBFC
- AMFI, IRDA (any other relevant certification) certification will be preferred.
- Strong communication and negotiation skills with the ability to influence outcomes.
- Strong inter-personal skills, which encourages and promotes enthusiasm and team spirit.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website