About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
• Work closely with the Team Manager to develop and implement sales and service strategies to achieve (and if possible to exceed) committed targets in Business Banking Products such as Unsecured Term Loan, Business Property Loan, Trade Working Capital, Business Corporate Account & Bancassurance.
• To develop the business portfolio through acquisition of new to bank customers.
• Generation of new leads for new business and new prospects via sales promotions, out-marketing calls, presentations/seminars ,actively building alliances and partnership with the Agencies like Spring Singapore , EDB , ASME – EDC and other business associations.
• To increase share of wallet through excellent service and understanding of customer needs and actively acquire new relationships leveraging on value propositions as key enablers.
• Keep abreast of market trends and competitor offerings, and conduct regular market updates and follow-up activities for target customer groups.
• Liaise with internal and external parties to fulfil client requests and needs e.g. recommendation of credit and administrative follow-ups , handling customer issues and complaints.
• Ensure compliance with Group Policy and Standards, KYC, FAA, local laws and regulations and other controls and procedures of the Bank.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website