About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Lead the Responsible Person (RP) resources to implement ORF across the business unit, ensure appropriateness of staff filling the RP roles, execute the first line self-assessment model, report on and analyze operational risks profile to governance forums. Track and follow through management actions to mitigate identified operational risks exposure.
- Report KCSA, KCI, CST & KRI exception, and engage appropriate stakeholders on timely remedial actions; escalate key risk situations that pose significant risk.
- Identify new, thematic and developing risks; provide operational risk advice through ORF tool-kit.
- Ensure proper functioning of day-to-day controls, periodic monitoring activities, and timely identification and resolution of risk issues.
- Review Performance of Trade Surveillance activities to ensure proper monitoring of sales across segments and channels
Apply on company website