About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Active reconciliation of SCB exposure (OTC & Repo) facing counterparty and resolution of issues causing material differences.
- Active reconciliation of IM exposure and trade sensitivities in Industry Platform (Acadiasoft - Blazer)
- Engage with credit, legal, compliance, XVA, front office, middle office and margining teams to resolve margin disputes and issues concerning the accuracy of margin calls
- Effective handling of client queries, issues and complains
- Participate in industry working group (ISDA forum, Acadiasoft Forum etc), understand the business impact and create business case for its implementation.
- Challenge existing process and continuously seek opportunity to improve processes and controls
- Actively participate in BCP events such DR drill and call tree tests
- Participate in business prioritization, UAT tests and post implementation verification check
- Facilitate process walkthrough with internal and external auditors
- Write up DOI, R&R and SLA documents
- At least 5 years of working experience in banking operations ( experience in Collateral Management, Middle office, Trade Validation and Trade Confirmation)
- Understanding of regulatory requirements (DFA, EMIR, HKMA, NFA) concerning margining and portfolio reconciliation functions
- Sound understanding of OTC Derivative, MTM valuation, Margining, ISDA/CSA, Repo and SBL and Trade sensitivities
- Sound understanding of the functioning of various asset classes (FX, Credit, Rates, Commodity), Trade Life Cycle, FO & MO functions and front to bank processing
- Sound knowledge of industry platforms like Acadiasoft, Tri-Resolve, Bloomberg, Reuters, IM Exposure Manager etc
- SME skill - excellent written & spoken communication, good team player and self motivated
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website