About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
Scope of the Role:
- Mitigate loss impairment for Retail Client products through timely formulation and execution of collection strategies by means of the optimal use of system, people and process.
- The jobholder is required to handle delinquent / problem accounts under Mortgage and Business instalment loan in daily basis and independently.
- She must meet the standard score of Individual team stipulated in Balance Score Card which were built by their daily productivity and effectiveness.
- Analyse collection history from individual case to monitor progress of successful collection.
- Provides professional skills in answering customer enquiry and offer solutions to customers for solve misunderstanding.
- TRace debtors' whereabouts by performing effective collection skills.
- Comply with respective Money Laundering Prevention Procedures and be alert at all times to unusual or possibly suspicious customer activities, and should report any suspicious activities to the respective Unit Money Laundering Prevention Officer and line manager as well as directly to the Country MLPO in urgent or exceptional circumstances.
- To ensure all the operational and service issues are properly managed.
- Ensure all Regulatory, Group Policies are adhered to in the branch and proper risk controls are in place.
Maintain an organization structure that is aligned with Group Target Operating Model (TOM).
- Basic knowledge in all functions of Unsecured/Secured portfolio operations.
- Thorough understanding of SCB credit and control policies
- Knowledge in Collection Cycle and Bank's operational process &systems
- Good analytical & negotiating skills
- Good standard in spoken and written English
- Experience and understanding of use computer systems, especially P/C, Word for Windows and E-mail
Apply on company website