About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Provide in a professional manner timely and accurate financial return (including CAR return, CCYB return, leverage return and various surveys etc) of the Bank to regulatory authorities as required.
- Strengthen the internal controls and perform regular control testing to ensure the compliance with the relevant policies and standards.
- Perform regular process documentation update to ensure the compliance with BCBS239.
- Support the preparation and review of Pillar III disclosure statements and ensure the compliance with Banking (Disclosure) Rules and relevant standard disclosure templates
- Identify areas to improve efficiency and quality in reporting to the HKMA. This will involve planning and implementing necessary changes and system enhancements to BCRS/ RAy, PSGL and various TP systems.
- Coordinate with other regional countries on implementing capital-related requirements under HKMA rules.
- Applicants should possess strong analytical. Prior experiences in handling capital reporting, capital management or related projects are a definite advantage.
- Knowledge in Banking (Capital) Rules, Banking (Disclosure) Rules and relevant Basel requirements
- Excellent analytical skills and database management skills
- Adopt at working in a fast-pace and dynamic environment
- Able to work under pressure
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Team player
- Proactive working attitude
- Logical and diligent
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
Apply on company website