About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Manage delivery of Sub Ledger and related data over project lifecycle from initial impact analysis all the way through to Go Live
- Build offshore capability to support testing requirements for each Project release
- Manage a team of Business analysts both onshore and offshore supporting validation of test results for each Release
- Ensuring Sub Ledger data from each Release can support Finance downstream requirements
- Support Product Finance PMO to ensure appropriate project governance and control
- Liase with key stakeholders across various locations and time zones
- Extensive experience of managing a successful major project delivery for a Finance function with multiple teams and dependencies
- Strong People manager with practical experience of leading and motivating a team in a pressurised project environment
- Qualified Accountant
- Professional project management qualification
- Strong Stakeholder Management and interpersonal skills
- Positive attitude willing to take on stretch assignments
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website