About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
- Active reconciliation of SCB exposure (OTC & Repo) facing counterparty and resolution of issues causing material differences.
- Active reconciliation of IM exposure and trade sensitivities in Industry Platform (Acadiasoft - Blazer)
- Engage with credit, legal, compliance, XVA, front office, middle office and margining teams to resolve margin disputes and issues concerning the accuracy of margin calls
- Reconciliation of collateral position between Margin System (MxCMS) and Inventory (Apex)
- Booking of any missing collateral movement in Apex
- Preparation of daily and monthly MI reports relating margin calls and collateral disputes
- Effectively handle client queries, issues and complains
- Challenge existing process and continuously seek opportunity to improve processes and controls
- Actively participate in BCP events such DR drill and call tree tests
- Participate in business prioritization, UAT tests and post implementation check
- Adherence to key processes and control requirement
- Competent in using Microsoft Office applications especially in Excel.
- SME skill - excellent written & spoken communication, good team player and self-motivated
Apply on company website