About Standard Chartered We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities & Our Ideal Candidate
Accounting and reconciliation
- Monthly accounting entry monitoring
- Pension and employer contribution accounting.
- Monitor HR related GL account.
- Declare and reconcile accounts for Financial Control purpose
- Reconcile pension related costs
- Reconcile salary income for tax reporting purpose.
- Do costs accrual monitoring for all employees related to non-payroll staffing costs and HR
- Monthly ISS contribution to group account in UK
- DOI updating and process improvement
- Review pension and benefits in Financial Report
- Monitor finance related BAU migrated to GBS.
- Collaborate with CPA firm for expatriate tax filing and personal income tax payment for assignee.
- Collaborate with Actuarial firm for pension actuarial report.
- Collaborate with payroll system vendor for system customization.
- Cost simulation and final settlement for project base
- Track cost and budget performance, highlighting areas of surplus and concerns
- SD self audit upon BCST/KCSA
- Query handling to response to tax authority and external auditor
- Ad-hoc projects or queries from Business/Fincon/Independent auditor
Regulatory & Business conduct
- Display exemplary conduct and live by the Group's Values and Code of Conduct.
- Take personal responsibility for embedding the highest standards of ethics, including regulatory and business conduct, across Standard Chartered Bank. This includes understanding and ensuring compliance with, in letter and spirit, all applicable laws, regulations, guidelines and the Group Code of Conduct.
- Effectively and collaboratively identify, escalate, mitigate and resolve risk, conduct and compliance matters.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.
To view information on our benefits including our flexible working please visit our career pages.
Apply on company website