Job Title: Server Side Software Developer Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Our client is a small business founded in 2004 in Tucson, AZ. Join a team that is solving truly challenging problems with software. Our blended team of innovators includes top scientists and engineers creating cutting-edge solutions to tomorrow's problems. Our work focuses on the sweet spot between R&D and customer-serving solutions. Position Summary: We are seeking a software developer with strong DevOps experience and interest. Our projects will develop and hone your experience working with high throughput applications and algorithmic processing. We are looking for an individual who can contribute to our immediate needs for development and tuning the deployment of a high-throughput, scalable system and is looking to grow into overseeing the deployment and operations of multiple systems at our site and customers' sites. Job Responsibilities:
- 5-10+ years of experience on professional software development projects.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science/Computer Engineering with an engineering/math focus or other equivalent field of discipline.
- Experience with one or more object-oriented languages (e.g. Java, C#, C++, etc.).
- Experience with one or more scripting languages (e.g. Python, Perl, Ruby, etc.).
- Experience using SQL databases (e.g. PostgreSQL, SQLite, etc.).
- Experience using ORM (e.g. SQLAlchemy).
- Experience using Web frameworks (e.g. Flask).
- Proficient with testing frameworks (e.g. pytest).
- Service oriented architecture/microservices & API design/implementation.
- Familiar and comfortable with Agile Development Processes.
- Familiar and comfortable with Continuous integration environments.
- Experience with Git
- Must be able to obtain a US Government Security Clearance
- Experience with Atlassian suite (Confluence, Jira, Bitbucket).
- Algorithm Development (e.g. Image Processing algorithms).
- Software security.
- Kubernetes/Containerized deployments.
- Apache Kafka.
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website