Job Title: Quality Inspector Location: Tucson, AZ Company Summary: Software Solutions Company acclaimed for their open and innovative approach to signal operations and management. Our company was founded here locally in Tucson, AZ in 2006. We embrace open standards and develop products to function well with other systems, regardless of the manufacturer. Position Summary: Inspects and approves or rejects incoming materials by conducting visual and measurement tests. Job Responsibilities:
- Inspects in-process production by confirming specifications, conducting visual and measurement tests, communicating required adjustments to Production Manager and Quality Manager.
- Approves finished products by confirming orders are built to Purchase Order/Sales Order, conducting visual measurement tests, returning products for re-work and confirming rework.
- Documenting inspection or test results by completing reports and logs, inputs results into quality database.
- Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions and calibration requirements, notifies Quality Manager for any repairs or tools needed.
- Maintains a safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, internal training and work instructions.
- Written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledgeable in IPC-610 Workmanship Standards
- Basic computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Documentation skills
- Eye/hand coordination
- Reporting skills
- Blueprint reading
- One to two years quality inspector experience
- Experience with quality control techniques such as AQL sampling plans
- Experience with measuring devices such as meters gauges, computers, calipers and other measuring devices
- High school diploma
Staff Matters is proud to have been recognized by Inc. Magazine on its Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the USA. Staff Matters ranked as the fastest growing firm in Southern Arizona over a 3 year period. We ranked 26th among all industries statewide, and 35th in the USA among all HR services companies! Come find out what makes us so successful.
Staff Matters, Inc. is hired by many prominent employers to assist them in finding talented people. Our job openings are usually not advertised by our customers, which makes our company an excellent gateway to gain a position with the companies we support. At Staff Matters, our mission is to exemplify the stature of the recruiting and staffing industry in its importance in building organizations and changing people's lives for the betterment of our community. We build companies one talented person at a time, and to help people take meaningful steps in their careers, and we take our responsibility very seriously. The majority of the positions we have are NOT contract or temporary, but regular, full-time jobs. Please contact us if you or someone you know is looking for a new position and our recruiters will be in touch with you shortly. We cannot guarantee that we will have an open position that matches well with your background, but we will strive to be a valuable free resource to you during your job search. For additional tips and guidance on your career search, please check out our company website www.StaffMattersInc.com. By applying to our job, you agree that we may contact you by any contact means you provide to us, including phone, cell phone, text message, email, chat and video call.
Apply on company website