SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
PRN Radiology Technologist Opportunity
St. Petersburg General Hospital located in the heart of South Pinellas County, Florida, is only minutes from pristine gulf coast beaches as well as the thriving city life of downtown St. Pete. St. Pete General is a Joint Commission-accredited, full-service, 215-bed acute-care facility, providing comprehensive emergency, diagnostic, medical, surgical and women's services including labor and delivery, post-partum and nursery. St Pete General is a designated Blue Distinction Center + for Maternity Care; accredited as a Breast Center with Digital Imaging and Computer Aided Detection; Chest Pain Center; Certified Advanced Primary Stroke and AFib Center; Accredited Cancer Center and a GYN Robotic Surgery Training Epicenter. Other services include The Pelvic Pain and Incontinence Center and The Orthopedic Center for Joint Replacement and Spine Surgery. Dedicated to serving the residents of Pinellas County and beyond for over 4 decades, St. Pete General has been ranked as a Top Place to Work in Tampa Bay for 4 consecutive years. We are proud to attract outstanding talent from all walks of life and make sure to treat our staff accordingly. Here, we're all each other's resource in maintaining the very highest standards of care. We invite you to join us and realize your own career growth in a vibrant community of healthcare professionals.St. Pete General is currently accepting applications for a Florida-licensed Radiology Technologist on a PRN/per diem/as-needed basis. ARRT (R) and BLS are required.
The Radiology Technologist:
- Performs basic radiographic procedures (examples include: fluoroscopy, portable radiographic procedures, C-arm procedures, OR imaging services and routine procedures)
- Is knowledgeable in detecting adverse symptomology relating to procedure or contrast
- Complies with Florida Department of Health standards
- Demonstrates initiative, requires minimal supervision and has a working knowledge of the imaging equipment utilized
At HCA Healthcare, we are all caregivers. Your ability to make a difference with our patients is at the foundation of all we do. For over 50 years, HCA has been committed to our patients and to our employees. If you are interested in joining a team where patient focus is #1, apply now!
- Graduate of an AMA-approved radiologic technology school
- Current ARRT (R)
- Clear/active Florida licensure (CRT)
- Basic Life Support (BLS) certification
- Customer service abilities including effective listening skills
- Critical thinking skills, decisive judgment and the ability to work with minimal supervision in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to perform work that requires frequent standing, bending, reaching, kneeling, moving, and lifting of patients and/or equipment up to 50 lbs
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website