Excellent opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician:
- Full-time = 32 patient contact hours per week; schedule flexibility and remote capabilities for administrative tasks.
- Minimal call (1:11), call only
- Work in a rewarding environment with caring and experienced support staff; have an impact on the health of a community with a strong network of support.
- Full Benefits, including: health, dental, 403b & 457 Retirement Plans, CME and more!
- Competitive Salary, $20,000 Sign on Bonus, up to $20,000 yearly Student Loan Reimbursement and up to $10,000 Relocation Assistance.
- PGY3 Residents encouraged to apply!
St. Mary's Health System includes St. Mary's Regional Medical Center, a 233-bed acute care facility. St. Mary's Physician Network for primary and specialty care. Community Clinical Services (FHQC). St. Mary's dYouville Pavilion, dedicated to long-term care and St. Mary's Residences, an independent living center. St. Mary's Auburn Campus: St. Marys Orthopedics, the Center for Physical Rehab, the Center for Sleep Disorders, Cardiopulmonary Rehab, and the Center for Diabetes and Endocrinology, along with on-site lab and x-ray services. St. Marys Urgent Care is also located in Auburn and is fully staffed by our Advanced Practice Providers. Be a part of a mission-based health system and share in our impressive history of community involvement as we celebrate over 130 years of providing quality care.
Maine is a wonderful place to work, live and play:Centrally located, the twin cities of Lewiston-Auburn are Maine's second largest metropolitan area; just 40 minutes north of Portland and under an hour from the ocean or mountains. 2.5 hrs to Boston. Enjoy the four seasons with many outdoor activities including: hiking, biking, fishing, hunting, skiing & snowboarding, rock-climbing, white-water rafting, snowmobiling and much more. Maine is truly Vacationland, a place where work/life balance is attainable. Voted #1 for Public Safety by U.S. News (August 2019), Maine is a wonderful place to raise a family. [SH1]
You and your family can enjoy a lifestyle full of cultural, academic and recreational activities in a place where values, community and collegiality actually have meaning.Excellent opportunity for a Board Certified/Board Eligible Family Medicine Physician:
Apply on company website