St. Lukes University Health Network, the regions largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the nations 100 Top Hospitals is seeking a passionate BC/BE Pediatric Neurologist to join our Pediatric Neurology practice providing excellent care at St. Lukes University Health Network.
St. Lukes pediatrics department is growing and expanding our offering of services. We are seeking providers who are excited by growth and new opportunities. Join St Lukes Pediatric Neurology as our second pediatric neurologist! Help us shape the future of pediatric services in our region through the addition of new pediatric subspecialists, new locations and increased inpatient capabilities!
- A growing pediatric specialty department currently spanning 12 pediatric subspecialties and continuing to expand in both depth and breadth of services.
- Inpatient, primary care and specialty care providers across a variety of practice locations. The current inpatient unit is an 18 bed unit located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA.
- Pediatric volumes have grown significantly over the past few years and the Network is committed to expanding pediatric services within the community.
- The Networks first Pediatric Intensive Care Unit is scheduled to open in early 2020 at St. Lukes University Hospital, Bethlehem and will receive admissions from all St. Lukes campuses.
- The Network is proud to have the most robust and highest volume OB program in the region with a strong maternal and fetal medicine program which delivers nearly 4,000 babies per year.
- 23 bed Level III NICU located at St. Lukes University Hospital in Bethlehem, PA, 8 bed Level II NICU at St. Lukes Allentown Campus andNEW26 bed Level III NICU opening January 2020 at St. Lukes Anderson Campus.
- 11 hospital Network spread over a diverse geographic area providing emergency care for over 317,000 patients annually.
- Opportunity to read EEGs from our robust 11 hospital Network.
In joining St. Lukes University Health Network youll enjoy:
- Substantial compensation and a rich benefits package, including malpractice insurance, health and dental insurance, & CME allowance
- Starting bonus
- Work/life balance & flexibility
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- A culture in which innovation is highly valued
- Professional support and growth within the network
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Lukes University Health Network
Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network (SLUHN) is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey. Dedicated to advancing medical education, St. Lukes is the preeminent teaching hospital in central-eastern Pennsylvania.
In partnership with Temple University, St. Lukes created the Lehigh Valleys first and only regional medical school campus. It also operates the nations longest continuously operating School of Nursing, established in 1884, and 34 fully accredited graduate medical educational programs with 263 residents and fellows. St. Lukes is the only Lehigh Valley-based health care system with Medicares five- and four-star ratings (the highest) for quality, efficiency and patient satisfaction.
St. Lukes is both a Leapfrog Group and Healthgrades Top Hospital and a Newsweek Worlds Best Hospital. In 2019, three of IBM Watson Healths 100 Top Hospitals were St. Lukes hospitals. St. Lukes University Hospital has earned the 100 Top Major Teaching Hospital designation from IBM Watson Health seven times total and five years in a row. St. Lukes has also been cited by IBM Watson Health as a 50 Top Cardiovascular Program.
Utilizing the Epic electronic medical record (EMR) system for both inpatient and outpatient services, the Network is a multi-year recipient of the Most Wired award recognizing the breadth of the SLUHNs information technology applications such as telehealth, online scheduling and online pricing information. St. Lukes is also recognized as one of the states lowest cost providers.
About the Lehigh Valley
Set amid gentle hills and charming country sides, Lehigh Valley, PA is home to Allentown, Bethlehem, and Easton, as well as dozens of small towns and picturesque boroughs, parks, trails, and waterways. Steeped in pre-Colonial, Early American, and industrial history, the regions storied past became its uplifting present, bestowing visitors anything from crayons and craft beer to Martin Guitars and museums, covered bridges, and nationally-recognized events like Musikfest and Christkindlmarkt.
The Lehigh Valley is in close proximity to NYC, Philly, and DC. Outstanding higher education facilities include Lehigh University and Moravian College. Cost of living is low and coupled with minimal congestion; choose among a variety of charming urban, semi-urban and rural communities your family will enjoy calling home. There is easy access to outdoor activities like skiing, snowboarding, white water rafting, and zip lining. The Lehigh Valley encompasses three unique cities in one suburban area. For more information please visit www.discoverlehighvalley.com
St. Luke's University Health Network, the region's largest, most established health system, a major teaching hospital, and one of the na...
Apply on company website