St. Lukes University Health Network, rated as 100 Top Hospital by IBM Watson Health, the regions largest hospital network, with 10 hospitals, and the regions largest Graduate Medical Program is seeking a Family Medicine Residency Program Director to join our dedicated team of physicians. This leadership position would be responsible for the Residency Program located at our Warren Campus, in Phillipsburg, NJ
Our St. Lukes Warren Family Medicine Residency Program has been training high quality physicians since 1980. Our graduates practice in all types of communities and various settings. This program is part of St. Lukes collaborative family medicine training network consisting of five (5) different family medicine residencies, each offering its own unique curriculum experience. Our 18-resident, unopposed program is unique in its ability to provide residents with diverse patient populations and experiences in an intimate, mentoring environment. Faculty and residents work together to provide excellent care for our patients and support each other in an environment of teaching and scholarly activity.
- Board-Certified in Family Medicine
- Demonstrated at least five years of clinical, administrative, and/or educational leadership experience
- Experience in a Federally Qualified Health Center setting(preferred)
- Competitive compensation, starting bonus, and CME allowance.
- Generous benefits package, including health, dental, and malpractice insurances
- Loan forgiveness program up to $100,000
- Defined contribution retirement plan and 403B Leadership development and professional support and growth within the network
- Team-based care with well-educated, dedicated support staff
- Culture in which innovation, wellness, and growth are highly valued
- Teaching, research, quality improvement and strategic development opportunities
About St. Lukes University Health Network - Founded in 1872, St. Lukes University Health Network is a fully integrated, regional, non-profit network of more than 15,000 employees providing services at 11 hospitals and 300 outpatient sites. With annual net revenue greater than $2 billion, the Networks service area includes 11 counties: Lehigh, Northampton, Berks, Bucks, Carbon, Montgomery, Monroe, Schuylkill and Luzerne counties in Pennsylvania and Warren and Hunterdon counties in New Jersey.
St. Lukes University Health Network trains over 300 residents and fellows in 34 accredited graduate medical education programs. In addition, St Lukes is a regional medical campus of Temple University School of Medicine where medical students complete their first year of study at Temple Main in Philadelphia, PA and their second through fourth years of medical school at St Lukes. St. Lukes is a member of AAMCs Council of Teaching Hospitals. To learn more about SLUHN, please visit www.slhn.org
St. Luke's University Health Network, rated as “100 Top Hospital” by IBM Watson Health, the region's largest hospital network, with 10 h...
Apply on company website