BE/BC Obstetrics & Gynecology Physician for a Natural Family Planning Practice in Fenton MO
Join two likeminded physicians in a NAPRO Technology-based practice
- 2 year salary guarantee
- Competitive compensation
- Sign on & Retention bonuses
- Call required; Option to join other providers in rotation
- Practicing natural family planning medicine/care
SSM Medical Group is a member of SSM Health CareSt. Louis and includes almost 400 primary and specialty care physicians in 65 locations, including 5 urgent care clinics. Our clinics are located in north, south and mid St. Louis County; in St. Charles County; in Warrenton and Troy, Missouri; and in Belleville and Maryville, Illinois.
As a member of SSM Health Medical Group, you will benefit from our physician-led organization. We offer our physicians the opportunity to manage the care of their own patients and provide appropriate treatment in a collegial, supportive environment. Additionally, our physicians enjoy an exceptional work/life balance via our flexible schedules, favorable call schedule and generous time-off plans.
SSM Health St. Clare Hospital opened in Fenton, MO in 2009 as the first new hospital in St. Louis in 35 years. St. Clare is a full-service, 154-bed state-of-the-art hospital, designed to provide exceptional, patient-centered care. St. Clare Hospital serves the needs of a rapidly expanding population in southwest St. Louis County. The beautiful campus includes:
- Level 1 Stroke Center
- Heart and vascular Care
- Cancer care
- Breast Center
- Sleep Services
- Mother and Baby Services
- Ambulatory Surgery Center
- Outpatient procedure and diagnostic centers
- Physician Practices on Campus
About SSM Health
SSM Health is a Catholic not-for-profit health system serving the comprehensive health needs of communities across the Midwest through a robust and fully integrated health care delivery system. Headquartered in St. Louis, SSM Health has care delivery sites in Missouri, Illinois, Oklahoma and Wisconsin. The health system includes 24 hospitals, more than 300 physician offices and other outpatient care sites, 10 post-acute facilities, comprehensive home care and hospice services, a pharmacy benefit company, an insurance company, a technology company and an Accountable Care Organization.
With more than 10,000 providers and 40,000 employees in four states, SSM Health is one of the largest employers in every community it serves. An early adopter of the electronic health record (EHR), SSM Health is a national leader for the depth of its EHR integration.
Kristin Guenther | Physician & Provider Recruiter
12312 Olive Blvd, Suite 160
St. Louis, MO 63141
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Apply on company website