SSM Health is seeking an OB/GYN in Oklahoma City, OK
SSM Health Medical Group in Oklahoma City, OK is seeking a talented, board certified OB/GYN to join a team of talented providers. Ideal candidates will have a proven ability to engage with their colleagues and patients and who share our dedication to exceptional care and outcomes.
Full-Time, Employed Position
Located in Midtown OKC - SSM Health St. Anthony Hospital
Clinic Attached to Hospital
Work with Experienced Physicians & APP
OB/GYN Residency Program Onsite
Epic for EMR
Competitive Compensation 24 Month Guaranteed Salary
Collegial Group of 300 Specialists and PCPs in Medical Group
For more information, please reach out to Brooke Byler, Physician & Provider Recruiter for SSM Health Oklahoma. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Summary:Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:Physician - State of Work Location
Work Shift:Day Shift (United States of America)
Department:52710040 Julie Wiley, DO
Scheduled Weekly Hours:40
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
SSM Health is seeking an OB/GYN in Oklahoma City, OK SSM Health Medical Group in Oklahoma City, OK i...
Apply on company website