Immediate need for BE/BC Medical Oncology & Hematology
Greater St. Louis Metro
- Community Cancer Center
- Patient care for general medical oncology and benign hematology
- Huge referral base; rapid growth
- On-site infusion center; Lab; Pharmacist
- Reasonable call share
- Attractive Signing, Commencement, and Retention Bonuses ?
- Generous Two-Year Income Guarantee
- Medical, Vision, Dental, Life and Disability Insurance Coverage
- Experienced Support Staff
SSM Health Medical Group
As a member of SSM Health Medical Group, you will benefit from our physician-led organization with more than 65 locations throughout the service area. We offer our physicians the opportunity to manage the care of their own patients and provide appropriate treatment in a collegial, supportive environment. Additionally, our physicians enjoy an exceptional work/life balance, favorable call schedule, and generous time-off plans.
St. Louis, Missouri, is an affordable place to live with 2.8 million residents and activities for everyone! Highlights include the world renown St. Louis Arch, the St. Louis Symphony, Fox Theater, Art Museum, Science Center, Missouri Botanical Gardens and one of the best zoos in the country. St. Louis is a big-league city where the best fans in baseball cheer on the 11-time World Series champions the St. Louis Cardinals along with the 2019 Stanley Cup winning NHL St. Louis Blues. In 2023, an MLS expansion team, St. Louis City SC, will begin play.
Pick a lifestyle St. Louis has it the city itself boasts diverse, iconic neighborhoods and proud heritage. Revitalized urban areas include Benton Park, Soulard, the Central West End, the downtown loft district, The Grove and Tower Grove South neighborhoods. Easily accessible suburbs offer award winning public, private and parochial schools. Youll find diverse worship and cultural opportunities through the metropolitan area. The proliferation of exceptional institutions of higher education, including Washington University, St. Louis University, and University of Missouri demonstrates that education is a priority for St. Louis.
Kristin Guenther | Physician & Provider Recruiter
St. Louis, MO 63141
Diagnose and treat injuries or illnesses.
Job Responsibilities and Requirements:
- Responsible for obtaining call coverage by other medical staff members for holidays, vacations and other time off.
- Responsible for the standard of practice for patient population.
- Responsibility for maintaining a private office and all clinical decision making within the office during times of service.
- Acts as an advisor and consultant in the establishment of operational policies of the practice to include: (1) Purchasing and capital allocations; (2) Managed care plan participation; (3) Budget and practice expenses; (4) Medicare/Medicaid participation; (5) Billing and collection of professional fees; (6) Personnel management and related policies; (7) Risk management and quality assurance; and (8) Coding compliance.
- Responsible for after-hours call coverage for patients of the practice, in addition to office appointments.
- Participates in community service activities, including speaking engagements, writing and special clinical programs as reasonably requested.
- Responsible for all risk management, coding compliance and quality assurance activities and functions in and related to the practice.
- Works in a constant state of alertness and safe manner.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Constant use of speech to share information through oral communication.
- Constant standing and walking.
- Frequent lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 0-25 lbs.
- Frequent sitting, reaching and keyboard use/data entry.
- Frequent use of vision and depth perception for distances near (20 inches or less) and far (20 feet or more) and to identify and distinguish colors.
- Frequent use of smell to detect/recognize odors.
- Frequent use of hearing to receive oral communication, distinguish body sounds and/or hear alarms, malfunctioning machinery, etc.
- Occasional lifting/carrying and pushing/pulling objects weighing 25-50 lbs.
- Occasional lifting/moving of patients.
- Occasional bending, stooping, kneeling, squatting, twisting, gripping and repetitive foot/leg and hand/arm movements.
- Occasional driving.
- Rare crawling and running.
Licenses / Certifications:
Physician - State of Work Location
Day Shift (United States of America)
6882000169 St. Clare Med Onc
Scheduled Weekly Hours:
SSM Health complies with applicable Federal civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, age, disability or sex.
Apply on company website