Cardiology Electrophysiology SSM Health Outpatient Center Madison, WI
SSM Health Dean Medical Group, a 500-physician multi-specialty group, is actively recruiting a fellowship trained and Board Certified Electrophysiologist. The Cardiology Division is well recognized among their peers for outstanding quality data, excellence in care and service to patients throughout our 18-county service area. SSM Health St Marys Hospital is recognized as a Top 50 Heart Hospital and an Accredited Chest Pain Center. Additional details:
- Our electrophysiologists practice at SSM Health St. Marys Hospital and at the adjacent SSM Health Outpatient Center.
- The ideal candidate is a comprehensive EP that is able to perform pacemaker and ICD implants, complex ablations (SVT, VT) and laser lead extractions.
- Our Electrophysiology team has dedicated advanced practitioners that work with the physicians in the outpatient and inpatient practices. They perform independent clinics and assist with patient care.
- There is a dedicated EP call during the daytime hours on Monday-Friday. Some shared evening and weekend calls may be required which will require some general cardiology skills.
- Clinic is once weekly at our main center and outreach occurs 1-2 days per month.
- The Electrophysiology department performed over 800 procedures in 2021. There are two dedicated EP labs with state of the art fluoroscopy and mapping systems.
- This is a ready-made practice but with room for growth.
- A competitive salary will be offered along with a comprehensive benefits package.
- SSM Health St. Marys Hospital is an ACS Level II Trauma Center
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital, a 440-bed tertiary care and referral center, is an award-winning facility and has been serving South Central Wisconsin since 1912.
- SSM Health St. Mary's Hospital was named among the nation's 100 Top Hospitalsfor 2018 by IBM Watson HealthTM. which spotlights the best-performing hospitals in the U.S. based on clinical, operational and patient satisfaction metrics and data.
- SSM St. Mary's Hospital is the referral hospital for the 7 hospital SSM Wisconsin Region. Our Wisconsin Region also counts 4 additional affiliate hospitals in our network.
- Mary's and Dean Medical Group are part of SSM Health, an integrated health system that has facilities in Wisconsin, Illinois, Missouri, and Oklahoma.
Madison, population 252,000, consistently ranks as one of the top places in the country to live, work, go to school, play, and raise a family. In fact, Madison was recently named as the 3rd best place to live in America by Livability https://livability.com/best-places/top-100-best-places-to-live/2020/madison-wi/ The Overture Center http://www.overture.org/ in downtown Madison is a beautiful facility that offers a wide variety of entertainment, including the Madison Symphony, Madison Opera, and visiting performances.
SSM Health Dean Medical Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, or national origin.
Apply on company website