Posted Date: Aug 27, 2020
Position Title: Turf Manager - Murray, KY
Reports To: Grounds Manager
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.
This position is eligible for an Employee Referral Bonus! If you know someone that is qualified for this role, please use the ‘job search' in MyOpportunity to refer your referral and email them a link to apply. Your referral will be able to apply by clicking the link in the email then you can check the status under Careers in MyOpportunity by clicking on ‘referral tracking.' For Employee Referral guidelines, FAQs and the Compass Employee Referral Policy, email MyReferral@compass-usa.com. Click here to view the step-by-step instructions to refer a friend to this position.Job Summary
This individual will provide the primary support to ensure ideal workflow and exceptional service.
- Establishes and reviews standards and work procedures for all staff in accordance with established policies and practices of the facility
- Directs and conducts safety, sanitation, and maintenance programs; while maintaining excellent relationships with client and the customer
- Assists to ensure client, customer satisfaction and efficient cost effective management
- Promotes the professional growth and development of all associates
- Coordinates the tasks of the subordinate Supervisory and Management team via regular communication
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree preferred, Associate's degree required; or equivalent and relevant experience
- At least 1-3 years of experience, preferred
- Strong work ethic, intense drive and initiative for quality and customer service
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong supervisory, leadership, management and coaching skills
- Strong work ethic, intense drive, and initiative for quality and customer service.
- Proficient computer skills preferred
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 407859
Apply on company website