Posted Date: Jul 8, 2020
SSC Services for Education is known for our expertise, commitment, and value; and we at SSC truly believe that our people are our greatest asset. By utilizing our associates' knowledge and experience alongside SSC's extensive training, providing supportive management, and offering unparalleled wage and benefit packages as well as career advancement opportunities, we have developed a workforce that differentiates us from our competitors.
SSC Services for Education is a Nationwide Best in Class Facility Service Provider. As a member of Compass Group, North America, we want you to be as great as you can be. We empower our associates to direct their own future, keeping them confident that we support them every step of the way. As a result, our associates embody greatness through their actions, natural passion for quality, and a can-do attitude. The opportunity for greatness is real at SSC and throughout the Compass world.Job Summary
ARE YOU A WINNER?
We love to win, and we do it by creating a culture of care and performance. Our secret sauce is our culture. We are #1 in our industry through passion, teamwork and results. We win clean and we have a great time doing it. Sound good to you?
SSC Services has a Regional Sales Director position available in the Midwestern US. This professional top-performer will be an organized self-starter who is able to work independently. This is not a management position; the Regional Sales Director will be responsible in assuring profitable market growth through the procurement of K-12 institution accounts, selling Support Services. Ideally, the candidate for this position will be located in St. Louis, MO.
We offer you earning potential of $100K (plus) with a base salary and commissions—uncapped! Commissions and benefits include: annual bonus payouts, 401k, expense account, annual Sales Excellence trip (all expenses paid trip with guest to lavish resorts), company car and paid vacation. AND…we look towards your future with proactive learning and development, career pathing and loads of opportunity for internal mobility. Come join us for an unparalleled career opportunity, food (you gotta love it!) and the best work family anywhere!
- Ability to communicate effectively in written format and oral presentations
- Ability to multi-task and establish priorities
- Consistently exceed sales quotas
- Cold calling, prospecting and discipline to develop markets
- Strong time management and territory development skills (multi-task ability)
- Computer skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Adobe Acrobat
- High energy, positive attitude and excellent communication/presentation skills
- Interested candidates should have a BA or equivalent experience
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills are a must
- This position entails 75% travel within the territory
- Prior sales experience in the education/contract management industry
- Previous Sales experience in the education/contract management industry
- Computer literate
- High degree of personal accountability and integrity
Apply to SSC today!
SSC is a member of Compass Group USA
Click here to Learn More about the Compass Story
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Req ID: 408461
Apply on company website