The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C Retirement Solutions is looking for a senior level web designer with experience in creating, and maintaining, functional and attractive websites to join our team. The ideal candidate will have both the design acumen and technical proficiency to bring complex web sites and web applications to life. Successful candidates will be able to translate high-level business requirements into site workflows and user interfaces, and then collaborate with development teams to transform their ideas into intuitive, functional web experiences.
- Execute all visual design stages from concept to the HTML/Framework phase and collaborate with development teams for implementation
- Create user flows, process flows, and site maps to communicate interaction and design ideas for consumption on web and mobile devices
- Present designs and key deliverables to peers and project stakeholders
- Establish and promote design guidelines, best practices and standards including ADA accessibility
- Assist development and quality assurance teams with accessibility review and remediation
- Work experience as a Web Designer with strong visual design skills and a portfolio to prove it
- Experience developing user flows, process flows, wire frames, and storyboards
- Proficiency in Adobe's Creative Suite including Photoshop, Illustrator and XD, or other visual wire-framing tools
- Proficiency in coding HTML, CSS, and scalable frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Excellent visual design skills with sensitivity to user-system interaction
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
- Up-to-date with the latest web trends, techniques and technologies
- Advanced degree in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, Graphic Design or Visual Arts with an emphasis in web
- Experience or sensitivity to user-system interaction with regard to accessibility for all users
Location:Albany New York
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website