The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
SS&C ALPS is a leading Registered Fund Services provider in the financial services industry. Founded in 1985, Denver-based SS&C ALPS, with offices in Boston, Dallas, Miami, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, and Toronto also delivers asset management and asset servicing solutions through ALPS Advisors, Inc., a wholly-owned subsidiary of SS&C Technologies, Inc.
Are you detail oriented and have experience gathering, verifying and processing customers' financial information? If so, we should talk! We are looking for an Investor Services Representative to join our close knit, dynamic team in the growing fund administration practice. When we are back on site, this person can be located in either our Bellevue WA, Coral Gables FL or Boston MA office.
- Review and process investor subscriptions, redemptions, transfers, assignments and contact changes.
- Perform anti-money laundering checks and follow up with investors for missing information, if necessary.
- Reporting to investors and clients.
- Handling investor communications and inquiries.
- Develop and train new and entry level staff.
- Recommend best practice and process improvements.
- Monitor and reconcile client bank account activity.
- Prepare redemption wire payments.
- Prepare and distribute contract notes.
- Prepare monthly share registers.
- Process audit confirmations.
- 2-4 years' experience processing financial information for customers from financial institutions including but not limited to central banks, retail and commercial banks, internet banks, credit unions, savings, and loans associations, investment banks, investment companies, brokerage firms, insurance companies, and mortgage companies.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent work experience is required.
- In depth experience with Microsoft Excel and Outlook is a must.
- Must have attention to detail and excellent organization and customer service skills.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment and manage multiple clients.
- Must be a team player with the ability to problem solve, and take initiative.
- Ideal candidate will have experience with hedge funds and anti-money laundering procedures and compliance though this is not required.
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website