SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 8,500 employees and 11,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
This position will be based at 50 Milk Street, Boston, MA 02109.
Sales Executive – SS&C's Institutional & Investment Management Group
We seek a Sales Executive to join our Institutional & Investment Management Division (I&IM). The Sales Executive is a direct sales quota carrying position, responsible for selling a portfolio of hosted and outsourced solutions spanning the front, middle and back office into asset management, insurance and wealth management firms.
- Deliver/Exceed annual sales and revenue targets for a defined territory.
- Build and execute territory sales strategies, collaborating with other internal SS&C groups as required
- Lead sales process from prospecting through close including lead generation, client meetings, qualification, RFP's, workshops, proposal and contract negotiation.
- Proactively driving pipeline volume, accelerating sales cycle and increasing conversion ratios
- Diligently track and manage all opportunities in Salesforce
- Effectively build a sales pipeline and accurately manage forecasts throughout the sales cycle
- Validate client workflow and engage appropriate internal resources where necessary
- Frequent prospect interaction through sales calls and onsite visits
- Maintain strong product knowledge of the full Solutions suite and competitive offerings
- Collaborate with relevant management resources to drive product and messaging strategies to differentiate our solutions.
- Acquire knowledge of prospect technology stacks, workflows, and internal structure (org chart, how decisions are made, and competing products)
- Experience selling technology-based enterprise solutions and services to the front, middle and back offices of Asset Management, Insurance and/or Wealth Management firms.
- Proven track record of achieving/exceeding financial goals.
- Proven ability/process of accurate pipeline management from initial lead to close
- Skilled in establishing, developing and maintain key relationships within strategic accounts, including senior client relationships at CxO levels
- Ability to work within a collaborative environment to achieve results
- Strong investment industry knowledge and existing network of relationships
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and negotiation skills.
- Self-starter with attention to detail and strong time management skills.
- Willingness for regular business travel
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website