SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
• Design, develop and maintain K8S infrastructure to support the live and internal environments, including security, HA & DR.
• Design and implement thorough metrics collection, monitoring and alerting in collaboration with the Cloud team.
• Collaborate with DevOps and our Private Cloud team to ensure optimal uptime, performance, scalability and deployments all with an Automated focus through CI/CD.
• Investigate performance issues alongside Product Support, DB and Development teams through to resolution.
• Work closely with Development/Architecture to ensure the cluster design and resources allocated are optimal for the workload.
• Build solid automation to dynamically scale the cluster when required
• Provide mentoring and significant training to other members of the technology team.
Experience & Values
• Solid commercial experience designing and implementing K8S and containerization technologies in a highly transactional platform
• Managing cluster deployments using automation (e.g. Gitlab, Helm, Ansible)
• Building/implementing monitoring tools and ultimately automation to dynamically scale the environments (e.g. Prometheus, Zabbix, Grafana)
• Strong understating of Linux (CentOS preferred)
• Understanding of MongoDB, Kafka & ELK a significant advantage
• Knowledge of relational databases, such as Microsoft SQL Server and PostgreSQL
• Ability to identify processes that can be automated throughout CI/CD and willingness to investigate/solve the challenges
• Strong and clear communication skills
• Bachelors / Masters in Computer Science
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website