SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Regulatory and Analytics Solutions team's product line includes solutions for regulatory and tax reporting, risk and analytics, and data management. We have an extensive team of subject matter experts shaping these technologies. We need a senior tax subject matter expert to join our AEOIS compliance group, focusing on both FATCA and CRS. Also, as the business continues to expand so does its scope, expertise in other areas of international tax compliance desired.
The Regulatory and Analytics Solutions' team looking for an International Tax Compliance Director for our 4 Times Square (NYC) Location.
- Supports the reduction/elimination and regulatory risk through accurate and timely reporting and enhanced due diligence on customer accounts
- Act as a tax/information reporting specialist to execute the FATCA advisory/rollout, Systems conversions/roll outs
- Implement appropriate procedures/controls to ensure consistent compliance with Information Reporting and FATCA requirements
- Identify and participate in process re- engineering and redesign to achieve better controls, compliance and efficiency
- Ensure tight controls over owned processes to include key controls
- Review, validate and process W-8 and W-9 tax forms and related documentation according to IRS Chapter 3, chapter 61, Section 3406 and FATCA regulations
- Contribute towards departmental requirement to adhere to strict regulatory and Compliance requirements, per IRS
- Expand the business by increasing client base, product offerings, and efficiency
- Manage relationships with the existing client base
- Coordinate with the sales team to drive new business
- Align the technology development queue with business priorities
- Contribute to the business plan for each product and metrics for success, execute it and analyze outcomes
- Bachelor's Degree or Master's Degree in Accounting and/or Tax
- CPA or equivalent a plus
- 15+ years of experience in a tax reporting compliance role dealing with large institutions, banks, and large fund managers
- Expertise in FATCA and CRS
- Knowledge of domestic and international tax guidance, including Fin 48/ASC 740, German Tax reporting, etc.
- Ability to manage complex transactions
- Adaptive and versatile analytical skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website