SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
We are looking for an Investor Services – Entry Level Associate for our San Francisco, CA office location.
- Processing and reporting investor transactions including subscriptions, redemptions and transfers and the associated money movement
- Reviewing and approving Anti-Money Laundering tests pursuant to US and Cayman regulations
- Reviewing and approving due diligence documents for fund investors
- Reviewing, understanding and having the ability to discuss governing documents for hedge fund clients
- Interacting with hedge fund principals and their investors
- Communicating with internal groups such as accounting, operations, legal and compliance with respect to transaction processing, billing etc.
- Reviewing the share register database to ensure that all activity is completed accurately and on time
- Coordinating the set-up of new funds on the share registry system
- Responding to investor audit related inquiries
- Providing periodic reports and feedback to Investor Services management on a multitude of investor services topics, client issues and department initiatives
- Assisting with the training of investor services staff
Skills and Knowledge Desired:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field
- 0-3 years' experience in investor services or related field (financial services/fund administration, corporate communications, portfolio management, or securities analysis) and familiarity with the workings of the capital markets a plus
- General knowledge of Fund Structures and all aspects of the services provided by an Investor Services Department
- General knowledge of AML/KYC compliance for US and Cayman
- Proven ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Solid client relationship management skills
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services.
SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan.
SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website