The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Vidado uses advanced machine learning models to facilitate data extraction and document processing automation for the largest FinServ, Insurance and Healthcare companies in the world. The company's value propositions are strong and its market reputation is second to none. Our recent acquisition by SS&C Technologies provides us with extensive resources and global reach, making our future brighter than it's ever been before. A culture of success, collaboration and a ‘can do' attitude makes Vidado a great place to work.
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE
Enterprise Account Executive
This individual will play a critical role in driving new revenue for Vidado. Successful candidates will have an extensive track record in actively managing pipelines, acquiring new logos and expanding within existing accounts. This will be an individual contributor role reporting to the Director of Sales. We will consider candidates located anywhere in the United States, but preference is given to the major metropolitan areas.
- Qualify, develop and close new business opportunities within assigned market verticals
- Work closely with other SS&C Sales' and Account Mgt. teams to identify new leads
- Spend a majority of your time with customers having conversations that identify, qualify, develop and close opportunities. Travel will be required as available to deliver on this responsibility.
- Consistently deliver on subscription-based bookings quotas – commitment to quarterly numbers is paramount.
- Ability to work effectively with Sales Development, Sales Engineering, Product, Legal and Customer Success teams is important
- Negotiate favorable pricing and business terms with large commercial enterprises by selling value and ROI.
- Effectively manage multiple concurrent sales cycles efficiently effectively.
- Provide basic Vidado demos to prospects as need
- Work effectively with other SS&C sales and account management teams
- Understand and articulate the value of the Vidado solution to VP level audiences in a manner that aligns with the prospects' business needs.
- Daily activity, account, contact and opportunity updates to Hubspot CRM - reporting and accountability is must.
- Effectively manage complex sales processes that involve a significant number of Vidado and customer teams
- 10+ years of successful direct sales experience into large enterprises in the Insurance, Financial Services and/or Healthcare markets
- 2+ years of successful channel management experience
- Demonstrated ability to consistently exceed individual quarterly and annual quotas.
- Demonstrable experience selling SaaS solutions into diverse technology environments
- Recognition that daily CRM usage is critical to sales process optimization and success.
- Ability to balance an entrepreneurial drive with large organization process
- Experience working at large, publicly-held companies
- Positive customer and employer references
- Executive presence and polish
- Experience conducting your own solution demos
- Strong interpersonal, written and presentation skills
- BS/BA or equivalent
THIS IS A REMOTE ROLE
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website