SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This role will be located at 80 Lamberton Rd, Windsor, CT.
The Derivative Analyst responsibilities include dally and monthly derivatives valuations and reconciliations. Assist with various systems integration, testing and support.
The successful applicant will be working in a dynamic investment management industry: communicating daily with many of the leading hedge fund managers and financial institutions.
Essential Functions of Position:
- Reconciling and valuing OTC derivatives portfolios
- Implementation of new clients on trade/pricing systems
- Affirming/confirming OTC trades and fixed income trades
- Assist client in their day to day cash management needs
- Assist client in exporting trades to custodians and prime brokers
- Assist clients in managing margin requirements
- Supporting yearend audit/financial statement processes
Required Skills & Experience:
- The ideal candidate will have experience being a user of investment accounting applications. Knowledge and experience with financial instruments.
- This position requires a Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the ability to clearly articulate opinions and ideas
- Excellent analytical, reasoning and problem-solving abilities
- Autonomy to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Capacity to meet deadlines and to work under pressure in a team environment
- Excellent customer service skills
- Competitive salary plus EXCELLENT benefits
- NEW Global Flexible Time Off Option
- 10 company-paid holidays in a full calendar year
- Annual performance-based bonus program (this position qualifies)
- Tuition Reimbursement up to 70% and Professional Development up to 100%
- Business Casual dress code (includes jeans)
- Exposure to a number of key business groups within the company, including regular interaction with senior management and opportunities for advancement
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website