SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
Location: King Street, Toronto
SS&C Technologies Holdings, Inc. is a global provider of financial services software and software-enabled services. Founded in 1986, SS&C has built the most comprehensive powerhouse of software technology in the financial services industry – technology that complements our unrivaled expertise and professionalism in fund administration, insurance and pension funds, and asset and wealth management accounting and operations. Named by Forbes as one of America's best midsize employers, SS&C has more than 20,000 employees and 15,000 clients worldwide, and is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut, with offices throughout North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Africa, and Australia.
SS&C Salentica, a subsidiary of SS&C Technologies is an industry-leading provider of software and services to the Financial Services industry. We are currently looking for an industry proven, self-motivated Product Manager to join our team of experienced professionals. The successful candidate will be a conscientious worker with a record of success, who has demonstrated they can work collaboratively and adapt to changing technologies.
- Build data driven systems, architectures, and platforms to provide innovative solutions for long-term analytical outputs and cloud based application development projects.
- Participate on cross-functional teams of technology, product, and business specialists to deliver best-in-class, customer-centric, big data projects by leveraging leading edge tools and technologies.
- Use strong technical and quantitative knowledge and skills to identify new opportunities for business solutions within vast amounts and varieties of data, delivers compelling proposals, defines requirements, designs new projects, and guides them through successful delivery and validation to drive business growth.
- Translate business problems into analytical, data-driven methodology to improve business efficiencies and make significant financial gains.
- Communicate complex analysis in a clear, understandable way to non-experts.
- Design and continuously improves algorithms. Mines raw, relevant data from a variety of sources to identify patterns and correlations and to generate best-in-class actionable and meaningful insights.
- Manage stakeholders and guides them in unlocking the value in their data.
- Influences architectures that will lead to transformation of data analytics platforms and information technology overall.
- Minimally requires a Master's degree, or Bachelor's degree and 2 years of related experience, or high school degree and 4 years of related experience.
- Experience in the Financial Services industry
- Experience with CRM applications and/or digital reporting portal applications
- Technical skills with any or all of:
Java programming, AWS infrastructure, Linux, Bash scripting
- Self-motivator; able to grasp concepts quickly with minimal supervision, take ownership of problems and follow them through to completion
- Intermediate professional working on projects of a moderate scope or on varied tasks that require resourcefulness, self-initiative, and significant independent judgement
- Outstanding communication skills; both oral and written
- Demonstrates a developing functional knowledge to evaluate the implications of issues and make recommendations for solutions.
- Guide less experienced team members. May recommend new procedures.
- An extensive health benefit plan
- RRSP Matching Program and Bonus Potential
- Generous training allowance and Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Candidate Referral Program
- Business casual work environment
- Work/Life Balance
- Close to all transit
To further explore this opportunity, please APPLY NOW through our careers page on the corporate website. No phone calls please. We thank all candidates for their interest, but only those under consideration will be contacted.
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website