SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
SS&C is looking for a Manager to join our Collateralized Loan Obligation Compliance team located in Boston, MA.
- Construct and maintain CLO models to measure compliance with CLO Indenture covenants
- Construct and maintain CLO cash flow waterfall models to calculate payments to Investors
- Interpret and comprehend governing deal documents including CLO Indentures and documentation
- Liaise with Trustees, Ratings Agencies, Clients and other Industry participants
- Reconcile Trustee produced CLO Determination Date reports and CLO cash waterfalls to internal systems and models
- Review all trades and conduct hypothetical trade testing for portfolios to ensure compliance with CLO Indenture covenants
- Monitor and reconcile CLOs in both the warehouse and redemption stage of their lifecycle
- Drive improvement initiatives to support a fast growing and dynamic business
- Meet aggressive deadlines while producing a high quality work product
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team environment participating in strategic initiatives
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting or a related field
- 7+ years of experience in the finance sector weighted heavily toward structured finance and CLO compliance and waterfall modelling
- Highly analytical with ability to research complex issues and present solutions
- Goal driven, not satisfied with the status quo and always looking for ways to improve processes and procedures
- Previous experience managing a team
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website