The speed of technology. The influx of data. Shifting regulations. Increased customer expectations.
That's where you'll find SS&C, helping clients find opportunity in ever-changing and complex customer, business, and regulatory requirements. Mastering complexity is a constantly changing and evolving challenge – one that only a few people can embrace and thrive upon.
If you see your opportunity in complexity, then we are the right fit for you.Job Description:
Vidado uses advanced machine learning models to facilitate data extraction and document processing automation for the largest FinServ, Insurance and Healthcare companies in the world. The company's value propositions are strong and its market reputation is second to none. Our recent acquisition by SS&C Technologies provides us with extensive resources and global reach, making our future brighter than it's ever been before. A culture of success, collaboration and a ‘can do' attitude makes Vidado a great place to work.
As an Associate Account Executive (AAE) at Vidado, you will spearhead the effort to qualify inbound leads, build pipelines for yourself and help the Enterprise Sales team, while closing your own SMB deals.
Being at the forefront of a fast-paced business environment which markets and sells into many of the world's largest organizations, you will make an impact on our business and learn from a strong team of professionals.
From building out plans to executing against your goals, you'll have the opportunity to grow and succeed as a sales and business professional.
WHAT MAKES THIS ROLE DIFFERENT & SPECIAL:
- Performance-based management (focused on results not other stuff!)
- Opportunity to grow and develop a career in Sales, Marketing and/or Product
- Self-starters who take initiative are prized
- Ability for advancement and promotion
- Valuable career coaching and mentoring
JOB DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Qualify leads and build pipeline using ‘no-cold call' prospecting
- Manage inbound leads via multiple marketing channels
- Support inbound reporting requirements (using Hubspot)
- Work seamlessly with the Enterprise Sales to hand-off qualified Enterprise leads
- Own and achieve an annual ACV target
SKILLS - EXPERIENCE AND REQUIREMENTS:
- 3+ years inside/outside B2B sales experience
- BS/BA or equivalent
- Strong work ethic, entrepreneurial mindset, and desire to succeed
- Previous experience selling toward an annual sales target
- Excellent interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- Strong written skills are a must
- Attention to detail is a must
- Ability to learn, understand and deliver messaging on business and technology
- Results-oriented team player with a committed effort to meet individual goals
- Ambition to experience, learn, improve and grow as an individual and a professional
Compensation: The base compensation range for this position is $50,000 to $55,000. (This position is eligible to participate in a discretionary sales incentive plan].
Benefits: SS&C offers a comprehensive benefits package including: Medical, Dental & Vision; HSA & FSA; Life & Disability; Accident, Hospital & Critical Illness; Flexible, Sick and Holiday Paid Time Off; 401(k) with Company Match; Employee Assistance Plan; Education Assistance; Professional Development and Employee Discounts.
Location:Kansas City Missouri
SS&C is an equal opportunity employer and values a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, genetic information, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. For more information about Equal Opportunity in the Workplace please click here and here. SS&C is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to job applicants with disabilities. If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need an accommodation or accessibility assistance to complete the online application, please contact us at PeopleCenter@dstsystems.com for assistance.
Apply on company website