SS&C is a global provider of investment and financial services and software for the financial services and healthcare industries. Named to Fortune 1000 list as top U.S. company based on revenue, SS&C is headquartered in Windsor, Connecticut and has 20,000+ employees in over 90 offices in 35 countries. Some 18,000 financial services and healthcare organizations, from the world's largest institutions to local firms, manage and account for their investments using SS&C's products and services.
This position will be based at 80 Lamberton Road, Windsor, CT 06095
The Accounts Receivable Specialist is responsible for daily application of customer payments, customer invoicing and month-end processing.
Essential Job Functions
- Apply daily cash receipts to the correct customer accounts and invoices from the online banking system
- Resolve and apply unidentified and unapplied receipts daily.
- Review contracts and calculate renewal invoices
- Customer invoicing for several lines of business
- Respond to customer inquiries
- Assist with quarterly audit requests
- Ariba Administrator for payment processing
- Maintain and follow adopted internal controls.
- Perform month-end tasks in support of Finance team including reconciliations.
- Perform miscellaneous duties as assigned.
- Perform additional duties, responsibilities and activities that may be assigned or changed from time to time.
- Good organizational skills.
- Computer proficiency and excellent data entry skills.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at one time in a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills with the ability to interface with customers, vendors and internal personnel.
- Team player, high energy with good math and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities as well as flexibility to adapt to change with new systems and methods while working in a team environment.
- 5+ year experience in cash applications and Accounts Receivable preferred
- Experience with Great Plains or Workday a plus
Unless explicitly requested or approached by SS&C Technologies, Inc. or any of its affiliated companies, the company will not accept unsolicited resumes from headhunters, recruitment agencies, or fee-based recruitment services. SS&C offers excellent benefits including health, dental, 401k plan, tuition and professional development reimbursement plan. SS&C Technologies is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and does not discriminate against any applicant for employment or employee on the basis of race, color, religious creed, gender, age, marital status, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by applicable discrimination laws.
Apply on company website