Plans, directs, and coordinates activities of projects to ensure that project goals are accomplished as well as solicits new business from existing customers by performing the following duties personally or with the assistance of other employees.
- Assists in sales forecasting activities with assigned accounts to help set performance goals.
- Prospects for additional opportunities within assignment account base.
- Enters project information in Project Tools data base and organize documentation.
- Submits project for quotation with all necessary information.
- Submits complete quotation to customer.
- Maintains relationship with customer to turn quotations into purchase orders.
- Enters purchase order into Project Tools and prepares necessary work files.
- Identifies and schedules project deliverable, milestones, and required tasks.
- Acts as a liaison between the customer and CSI personnel to provide technical advice and resolve problems.
- Monitors project results against technical specification.
- Develops and maintains technical and project documentation.
- Generates shipping documents.
Other duties may be assigned
Bachelor's degree in business, marketing or electronic technician field with at least one year of industry experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
*FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION APPLY TODAY!*
105 E Walnut St
Kokomo, Indiana 46901
Staffing Resources cares about you!
We value our employees and are committed to offering meaningful employment in safe workplace conditions. We are honored by the thousands of employees who have placed their trust and confidence in our company.
At Staffing Resources our company culture is strong! You work hard for us and in return we want to provide you with as many benefits and resources as we can:
- Medical Coverage
- Short- and long-term disability coverage
- Identity Theft Protection
- Legal Assistance
- Long Term Opportunities
- Training and Career Growth Opportunities
- The chance to be a part of an amazing team
Staffing Resources is committed to connecting good people with good jobs!
Staffing Resources is an innovative staffing firm that specializes in placing qualified skilled, technical and professional talent in virtually any market. Our meticulous dedication to Quality and Safety is a testament to our success. We are The Staffing Experts!
Staffing Resources is a drug free company. Staffing Resources is an EOE AA/M/F/VHo/D.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $45,000.00 per year
Apply on company website