DescriptionSHIFT: Mixed (rotating weekends)
Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center is a 133-bed facility that opened June 7, 2010. SRMC provides a wide range of inpatient and outpatient services including emergency, women's services, orthopedic, cardiac care and behavioral health services. Our surgical services include robotic-assisted technology, allowing our surgeons to operate with the tiniest incisions and with greater vision, precision and control. At Spotsylvania Regional Medical Center we put patients first by focusing on the highest quality patient care practices and advanced technologies while keeping patient safety a top priority. You'll be treated as an individual, with compassion and care. Patients first means excellent service, every patient, every time. Med/Surg Inpatient Surgical
- 10 bed inpatient post surgical unit
- The cohesive team operates in a “Live Excellence Culture”.
- Outstanding Physician/Nurse relationship.
- Experienced and supportive leadership team that afford the opportunity for you to learn and grow.
- Provides nursing care within the philosophy, objectives and policies of SRMC.
- Knowledge and skills to provide quality nursing care via the nursing process.
- Provides age and culturally appropriate care.
- Serves as the primary coordinator of all disciplines for well-coordinated patient care.
- Monitors, records and communicates patient condition as appropriate.
- Assesses and coordinates patient's discharge planning needs with members of the healthcare team.
- Initiates and documents patient teaching including family and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient Education documentation modality.
- Documents required information according to hospital policy.
- Perform job task to ensure patient, personal and departmental safety.
- Communicates effectively and professionally with internal and external customers.
- Functions in an organized and time conscious manner.
- Demonstrates leadership in the charge nurse role by supervising the delivery of care.
- Orients and mentors new staff members.
- Presents self in a professional manner.
Benefits we offer:
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Discount Program
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Tuition Reimbursement & Student Loan Assistance
- Matching 401K Program
QualificationsEDUCATION: Required: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing. Preferred: BSN or enrolled in a bachelor's of nursing program. LICENSURE: Required: Current Virginia license (or multi-state compact license with eligibility to practice in Virginia). Required: Current certification as an American Heart Association BLS Healthcare Provider. EXPERIENCE:
Preferred: 2 years of experience in area of clinical expertise to which applying.
We are an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website