The Imaging Manager manages clinical operations of the Imaging Department including, but not limited to, equipment, personnel, scheduling, financial and customer service functions.
- Graduate of an accredited and approved Nuclear Medicine Program in addition to certification in radiography or CT
• Must have or acquire Bachelor's degree (within three years) or CRA- Certified Radiology Administrative Credential (must take 1st test within 18 months, 3 years to pass)
• 5+ years' experience in a professional/administrative capacity, 3 of which must be supervisory
• Demonstrated evidence of critical thinking in highly complex environments
• Current CNMT or ARRT registry in NM and current registry in NMTCB (CT) or ARRT (CT)
• SCQRSA if applicable
Core Job Responsibilities
• Manage and direct daily operations of the imaging department to include patient and staff rounding
• Develop, implement, maintain and hold accountable departmental programs, policies, procedures and protocols. Ensure and maintain required documentation for compliance with safety, environmental and infection control standards, and comply with local, state, and federal regulations. Monitor compliance with standards, identify variances or inabilities to meet established targets and implement action to ensure that targets are met
• Direct the maintenance of department facilities, equipment, supplies and materials in a condition to promote efficient, safe and effective services for patients, physicians, and staff.
• Enhance professional growth and development of department staff through participation in educational programs, current literature, in- service meetings and workshops. Plan, develop and provide continuing education and training to include AIDET validation of staff personal
• Market and promote Imaging services to referring physicians. Identify opportunities to improve customer satisfaction. Represent Imaging services on committees and functions as a liaison for Spartanburg Healthcare Services District, and the general public in community relations and marketing activities
• Develop and foster collaboration among clinical departments and affiliated services to ensure an integrated and coordinated approach to providing Imaging services and resolution of customer complaints or problems.
Additional InformationSpartanburg Regional Healthcare System (SRHS) offers a full spectrum of services through six hospital campuses: Spartanburg Medical Center, Spartanburg Medical Center — Mary Black Campus, Pelham Medical Center, Cherokee Medical Center, Spartanburg Hospital for Restorative Care and Union Medical Center. SRHS also includes Ellen Sagar Nursing Center and Woodruff Manor. SRHS provides unparalleled cancer care through Gibbs Cancer Center & Research Institute, with locations in Spartanburg, Greer, Union and Gaffney. The multidisciplinary Medical Group of the Carolinas has more than 600 physicians across Upstate South Carolina and western North Carolina. SRHS employs more than 9,000 associates and offers outpatient surgery centers and a Level I Trauma Center.
Founded on Aug. 29, 1921, as Spartanburg General Hospital, Spartanburg Regional celebrates over 100 years of excellence.
Apply on company website