Job Opportunity Job ID: 20729 Full-time, Variable Shift Description:
Positions Location: Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Perform a variety of duties associated with obtaining, transporting, storing and distributing supplies and materials utilized by the hospital's departments under direct supervision.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Check inventory levels and obtain requisition slips from various assigned areas throughout the hospital.
- Fill requisitions from stock areas, transport supplies to assigned area and put away stock items in storerooms of assigned areas.
- Receive requests for supplies needed immediately and obtain requested supplies and transport supplies to requesting areas.
- Assist in unloading delivery trucks and materials being delivered via hospital vehicles.
- Keeps warehouse clean, orderly and arranged on a daily basis.
- Keeps supply areas on units neat, organized, rotated, and routinely check for outdated supplies.
- Contact Supply Chain Management in case of wrong product or damage. Ensure that notice of goods returned forms are properly filled out.
- Operate electric pallet truck and other material handling equipment, help load and unload all truck deliveries.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Hospital Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website