Job Opportunity Job ID: 22766 Positions Location: Ionia, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: To Description:
Positions Location: Ionia, MI
General Purpose of Job:
To prepare, analyze, and communicate a wide variety of financial and patient level data in a manner that management can use to make decisions affecting the financial viability of Sparrow Ionia Hospital. This role will perform a variety of complex and confidential duties requiring a thorough knowledge of the organization's policies and procedures.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Associates may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Assist Controller of CAH Affiliates in the review and preparation of the Hospital financial statements on a monthly basis.
- Compile key hospital operating and financial ratios and statistics for benchmarking against industry standards
- Review and analyze various financial and statistical data as it relates to the Hospital
- Prepare monthly analysis/reconciliations of various accounts and perform overall reasonableness tests and other procedures necessary to verify data integrity
- Assist with organization, facilitation, compilation, and reporting of the Hospital's annual Financial Plan
- Maintain Asset Management System
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Administrative/Clerical Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Bachelor's Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Ionia Hospital Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website