Job Opportunity Job ID: 23492 Positions Location: St. Johns, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Manages the Description:
Positions Location: St. Johns, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Manages the Patient Registration, Information Desk, and Switchboard staff. This includes preparing schedules, payroll, budgeting and quality improvement.
- Ensures adequate staffing for the switchboard, patient registration/admitting areas, and Information Desk.
- Interviews, hires, trains, evaluates, schedules and supervises staff.
- Prepares reports and analyses as requested.
- Develops departmental budgets, goals, and performance improvement projects.
- Responsible for patient registration systems; assigns follow-up or troubleshooting actions as necessary.
- Handles patient complaints as necessary.
- Works closely with nursing and clinical management to develop and coordinate patient admission procedures.
- Oversees the proper disposition of incoming and outgoing mail.
- Works with Central Billing to ensure that the process for resolving Sparrow Clinton Hospital's patient inquiries and billing issues is coordinated and effective.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Management/Professional Requirements: Shift Days Degree Type / Education Level Bachelor's Status Full-time Facility Sparrow Clinton Hospital Experience Level 4-9 Years
Apply on company website