Job Opportunity Job ID: 23974 Positions Location: St. Johns, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: St. Johns, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Performs diagnostic ultrasound examinations for subsequent evaluation and treatment by attending physician. Responsible for the administration of quality Ultrasound examinations and patient information.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Performs cardiac and vascular procedures for the evaluation of cardiac and vascular disease, in the diagnostics department or other areas of the hospital as needed.
- Explains procedure to patient and answers questions or concerns.
- Obtains pertinent medical history prior to exam.
- Obtains appropriate data and calculations and prepares data for interpreting physician.
- Perform imaging in PACS environment including digitizing films for viewing, interpretation and storage on PACS.
- When necessary, contacts and consults with ordering physician to assure appropriateness of procedure ordered, as well as provide immediate results when requested by ordering physician.
- Maintains knowledge of current diagnostic techniques and procedures.
- Transports patients.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Clinical Professional/Technical/Allied Health Requirements: Shift Match Any Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Sparrow Clinton Hospital Experience Level New Grad
Apply on company website