Job Opportunity Job ID: 18086 Positions Location: East Lansing, MI Job Description General Purpose of Job: Description:
Positions Location: East Lansing, MI
General Purpose of Job:
Provide excellent and consistent food. Provide a safe and sanitary environment for food handling.
This job description is intended to cover the minimum essential duties assigned on a regular basis. Caregivers may be asked to perform additional duties as assigned by their leader. Leadership has the right to alter or modify the duties of the position.
- Prepare foods accoding to the recipes and proceedures of the Courtside Grill
- Provide safe handling and storage of food and chemicals as per Health Deparment standards
- Assist in food prep, dish washing and sanitation as needed.
- Work as a team player to insure efficient and excellent production
- Provide a clean and sanitary environment for the safe handling of food
- Assist in solving work area problems by communicating ideas and solutions to supervisor and fellow care givers.
- Assist in all other aspects of food service production as needed.
Sparrow Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.Job Family Service/Support/Skilled Maintenance Requirements: Shift Variable Degree Type / Education Level High School / GED Status Per Diem Facility Michigan Athletic Club Restaurant Experience Level Under 4 Years
Apply on company website